- Whisk the milk and eggs in a jug, then set aside.
- Sieve the flour and the baking powder into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, the sugar and combine. Make well in the centre and gradually pour in the milk and egg mixture. Beat well.
- Brush a non-stick frying pan with a little vegetable oil and place over a medium heat, when the pan is hot, pour half a ladle of batter into the pan to form a pancake that is approx 10cm (4in) in diameter.
- Cook until bubbles start to form, then flip the pancake over and cook the other side until golden.
- Serve with a drizzle of whisky sauce syrup, raspberries and white choc chips.
- As a change, try Banoffee pancakes. Just use the recipe above then drizzle with our whisky caramel sauce, add sliced bananas and maybe some squirty cream. Delish!
Spoil your Mum on Mother’s Day with our super easy, super quick pancakes!
- 350ml (12fl oz) milk
- 2 eggs
- 200g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- vegetable oil, for frying
- whisky Sauce syrup to drizzle
- raspberries and white choc chips to garnish