- Place both slices into the hot pan and fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Put 1 tsp butter into a frying pan and heat until the butter bubbles
- Combine the eggs, Scotch Whisky Sauce, milk and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Dip the slices of bread into the egg mixture and soak well
- Repeat the process with the remaining slices of bread.
Ingredients (Makes 4)
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Scotch Whisky Sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4 tsp butter (for frying)