- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the caster sugar, bicarbonate of soda, and cream of tartar.
- Stir in the Scotch Whisky Syrup.
- Beat together the milk and egg in a separate bowl and pour into the batter mix. Stir until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased pan and drop 2 dessert spoonfuls of pancake mix to form rounds of 10cm.
- Cook on a medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface and the underside is golden brown.
- Flip pancakes and cook until browned. Serve with raspberries and lashings of Scotch Whisky Syrup.
Scotch Whisky Pancakes
You’ll wish everyday was Pancake Day once you’ve tasted these bad boys, made with our delightfully sweet Scotch Whisky Syrup.
Ingredients (Makes 12)
- 150g plain flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp Scotch Whisky Syrup
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 150ml milk
- Oil for greasing pan
- Pinch of salt
- Raspberries (optional)