- Remove the pastry from the fridge and allow it to come up to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6, and line two baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Dust a rolling pin and work surface with flour, and roll the pastry out into a rectangle – you want it to be thin.
- Mix the original whisky sauce to haggis and mix.
- Spread half of the mustard up the middle of the strip, covering the middle third, then top with half of the haggis. Season generously with black pepper.
- Wrap each side of the pastry over the filling until you have a long sausage shape. Slice into 1 cm discs and place each disc on their sides on the baking tray.
- Glaze with milk and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Serve warm with BBQ whisky sauce to dip.
Original Recipe https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/